jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

EJERCICIOS PRACTICA EVALUACION INSTITUCIONAL

A continuacion usted debe completar las frases bien sea: en presente simple o utilizando el gerundio

1. John ______ to Mary now (talk)
2. I _____ television every night. (watch)
3. The children usually _____ to bed at nine o'clock. (go)
4. __________ a book at the moment?. (Richard read)
5. They_______ to the theatre very often. (not go)
6. I______ at the moment. (not study)
7. I ________ English, although I ______ at the moment. (not speak) / (study)
8. I_______ in Valencia, though I _____ in Madrid at the moment. (live) / (stay)
9. I ____ in a hotel at the moment, although I _____ my own apartment. (stay) / (have)
10. She ______ from Chile, though she_______ in New York just now. (come) / (live

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario