lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

PASADO CONTINUO

–Se utiliza para hablar de una accion del pasado que todavia se estaba realizando en determinado momento
He was taking your money when I came in
–Para situar una escena del pasado
It was 1973.We were living in Cali
–Para señalar que ha habido un cambio o progreso
They were improving their english a lot

Negative

I was not listening to monica
He was not sitting on that chair
It was not becoming a big company
You were not doing anything bad
They were not growing very quickly

Interrogative

Was I listening to monica ?
Was he working when I called him ?
Was she sitting on that chair then ?
Was it becoming a big company ?
Were you sleeping when I arrived ?
Were we doing anything bad ?
Were they growing very quickly ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario